Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for pictures of some my late furr babies and thought I would share some of them with you.

This is Piojo. I found her when I was in college and she fit in the palm of my hand with no hair on her ears or tail. She looked like an over sized wood rat! She was my bestest friend for 13 yrs and I still miss her. Look like someone else you know...?

This is Misha. I made the mistake of taking her out of her cage when I was at PetsMart. I called her my insanity dog. Did NOT need another dog...and she was just about the smartest dog I've ever had. I lost her due to a complication from heart worms. I still have not forgiven myself for this.

Tinker Bell is the black one and Lucy is the white one...and let me tell you, Lucy lived up to the name of scatterbrained! These 2 were best friends and Lucy was lost for about a month after I had to have Tinker PTS. She was with me for 2 more years after that. They both lived to be over 14 yrs old.

And here's the 3 girls together. Misha and Lucy didn't always get along and this picture NEVER would have happened if Tinker hadn't been in the middle!

Thanks for joining me on my little trip.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Great pictures. Ahh, memory lane pictures - they bring smiles to my face. Animals are the best! Good looking crew!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Gosh hun... those pictures are just so sweet. Thank you for sharing those with us... what happy looking babies. :)

I have some too... I just need to get them scanned onto here... Piojo looked so sweet.
Nessa

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeh, Piojo was my baby. Butch reminded me a lot of her when I got him and he is just as loyal to me as she was. But I don't compare them. They are both so different in so many ways. I miss her to this day. She was such a funny little girl...;)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Thanks for sharing alpha. I love the last picture of the three of them on the couch. Looks like they were a nice bunch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts