·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I missed a photo!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Oh Lu is looking really good. And Inka looks better in these pictures than the last ones.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think Inka's coat looks better, but I like her structural appearance more in the first photos.

She's gaining weight, but she needs to eat more consistently. Loooove the personality she's showing!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Are you going to be showing Inka?

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, in a couple of shows

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
They both look great! I really really like Lu ..... :)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
What are you going to do in a couple of years when I move out to Western PA and I come steal Straussdog? :O
(Totally unrelated to the thread, but I figured you already knew what I had to say about the puppers :p)

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, if you want a sweet old mush dog, you can try to take him, but I don't think you'll be succesful xD

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Well, if you want a sweet old mush dog, you can try to take him, but I don't think you'll be succesful xD
Drats! xD Ah well I'll admire from afar. Maybe he can run in harness next to Bella on the sled xD

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
What are you going to do in a couple of years when I move out to Western PA and I come steal Straussdog? :O
(Totally unrelated to the thread, but I figured you already knew what I had to say about the puppers :p)
Wow, she's going to be lonely when I steal Mirada, too!

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You can have Mirada :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts