Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Miss me and the Nubs? We've been house sitting for the past week and having fun! Nubs is having a BLAST with the dogs there.

So... We have the 2 Chihuahua (or rats as we call them. They have Little Dog syndrome) Ginger and Diesel. And then there is the Rottweiler Mufasa...

So without anymore stalling... PHOTOS!

Nubs and Mufasa

Mufasa

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Ginger and Diesel (yes they breed them *sighs*)

More...

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Diesel

Ginger

Nubs and Mufasa again

Nubs, Mafasa and Ginger

If it wasn't for the fact that the Chihuahuas aren't 100% housebroken, it would be great. Thier owners let the small dogs get away with murder.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Great pictures DM. Nubs is going to be sad when the holiday is over. He has had all that wonderful doggy playtime. I think you will have to start searching petfinder for a sibling for Mr. Nubs. :) They all seem to be getting along well. That first shot is wonderful Nubs is in full out jump the Rottie mode. :) I love seeing dogs play, it is so cute.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Love the pics Darkmoon!! My fave is the one with Nubs resting his head on Mufasa. Tooo cute!

Pepper - I would think that Mufasa is a boy by his name since Mufasa was a male character in The Lion King, but who knows? :p

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Well then, Nubs just found his best bud in Mufassa! I must say, he looks a might fierce in that first picture with Mufassa...showing same bad boy teeth! I have small dogs, but Chi's are just too yappy for me...Butch doesn't yap and he's part Chi.

And I think a sibling for the Nubster might be in order after this...;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts