Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mother is still on the look out for a dog when a very nice lady e-mailed me on her pompoo. He is 1 1/2 years old and sent me 3 photos... heres one.

I know that all pom poos and what not are going to look different but this one is waaaaaaayyyyyy outside the box.
He is 18lbs btw

·
Registered
554 Posts
I probably wouldn't focus on the alleged breeds in mixes, so much as the individual dog's traits. Especially when they're already an adult. Looks like a pretty dog! And definitely not pomeranian/poodle IMO. Face reminds me of a terrier.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I probably wouldn't focus on the alleged breeds in mixes, so much as the individual dog's traits. Especially when they're already an adult. Looks like a pretty dog! And definitely not pomeranian/poodle IMO. Face reminds me of a terrier.
I totally agree, my mom thinks he is cute so im going to see if we can all go meet him this weekend.
The owner isnt sure if she wants to rehome him yet, shes moving off the island.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
He is adorable! Beautiful color! I too must say that I see the Poodle for sure ... but that I see Terrier. But I guess you just never know!? :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im just waiting on his height now and for my mother to get home. She seen the photos last night and thought he was cute, but I rather her really like him ( shes all about the 'cuteness level' in dogs , oh my aha! ) the lady said he is possiby around 16inchs, but ill wait until the actual height is posted as my mom wants something portable. I'd use the term lap dog, but I honestly hate the term because half the lap dogs I know hate laps LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts