Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Training Sophia recently is going really well. Better than I had hoped. I have been doing a lot of reading and watching training videos. She hasn't quite mastered down and stay yet, but we were training earlier, and she stayed longer than she ever has. I was very impressed. Also, she is starting to finally learn that everytime I take her to the pee pad, she goes piddle. It's so cute - she'll look up at me after she's done and cock her head as to say - did I do good? Plus, she's probably like WHERE'S MY TREAT?! I never knew how rewarding it was going to be to train (when they obey anyways....) I can't wait to enroll her in puppy kindergarten. Would you guys say it is worth the money to do these classes? I have heard they are pretty good.

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Sounds like she's doing great. I would definitely go ahead with the puppy classes - they can be a really valuable source of socialization. Congratulations and all the best for what lies ahead!

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
It's so much fun, and so rewarding, when you see them make that connection isnt it?

And I'd say definitely go for puppy classes!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Another vote for puppy classes. They are invaluable...if you find a good one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts