Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first off, hi. Looks like a lot of great info here so I figured I might as well join up. My Wife and I just adopted a new puppy he is 5 months old. We where told he is part dingo, and actually he looks a lot like a Carolina Dog/American Dingo. Smart little feller he is. Pretty good with our cats and great with other dogs and other cats, kids too. I guess he and his litter mates where dumped at the river last December. Luckily he and his litter have all recovered and have been adopted.Thanks to a great Humane Society here.
He is my first dog although when I met my soon to be wife she had a 7 year old 1/4 pit 1/4 Australian Sheppard and 1/2 dingo. Sadly we had to let him go 2 years ago. He ended up with a tumor in his spine and could no longer function.
So now after 2 long dog-less years we felt it was time, after adopting 2 cats that is.
I look forward to reading the many posts here learning a lot more.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome to Dogforums, and congrads on your new family member! This place is great; you're sure to find an abundant source of doggie knowledge from all of the wonderful members here. Your guy sounds like a unique pup... feel free to post pics! We'd love to see them. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.