Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

She seems young, Saturday we go to the vet to verify for MicroChip, age, shots, see if she's been spayed... I'm just curious what you guys think she might be? I'm thinking part Border Collie... any other ideas?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my goodness! She does look like she's definitely strongly Smooth Coated Collie! I do think she's a mix of something else, she's a bit smaller than that doggie though we're going to the vet this week to try and figure out age! :) Thank you so much!!

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
She looks like she could be a smooth coat border collie to me, possibly 100%. Her face doesn't look right to be a smooth collie. How big is she?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We were thinking she was border, but the tan eyebrows somewhat threw me off so maybe a boder collie face and smooth collie traits? lol She's about knee height on me- I'm 5ft6in ish....

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
We were thinking she was border, but the tan eyebrows somewhat threw me off so maybe a boder collie face and smooth collie traits? lol She's about knee height on me- I'm 5ft6in ish....
Border collies can have tan points, not as common as black and white, but not rare either. She's pretty, by the way. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts