Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Beautiful pictures. I'm intrigued was the guy from Groomer has it one of the judges or a competitor?

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It was Xavier Santiago, I looked up the name. He's a professional handler (which I knew) so it's not really all that surprising that he'd be there. I believe he lives in NYC.

·
Registered
417 Posts
aww...no pictures of my daughter.... That would have been neat to see her picture.
She showed in Jr Showmanship at 12:30ish
In your random sporting group the girl in the red with the brittney is one of my daughters friends that she shows in Jr's with!!
Thanks, it's cool seeing someone I know!!

I really like that show, it's small and I like that the obed and agility are close to the breed rings.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
no aussies, darn. Oh well I don't really like the typey aussies in AKC anyway mostly they just get me worked up lol.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
aww...no pictures of my daughter.... That would have been neat to see her picture.
She showed in Jr Showmanship at 12:30ish
In your random sporting group the girl in the red with the brittney is one of my daughters friends that she shows in Jr's with!!
Thanks, it's cool seeing someone I know!!

I really like that show, it's small and I like that the obed and agility are close to the breed rings.
Yeah, it is a pretty cool show. I've only been once before when I was much younger, so I was happy to get back out. I enjoy standalone agility trials, but this was really something cool. Wish my camera hadn't died and I didn't have to hurry home.

That's funny.. your daughter was showing a tri Smooth Collie, right? I vaguely remember seeing one in the Jr. Ring around that time. Bet it was her. :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yes, there were two tri smooths in Jr's. My daughter is in the open intermediate class and then there is a girl who is older in the Open Jr's. Opps, no the older girl is in the Open Senior class
Funny, we were standing ringside when the elkhounds were on, since Jr's were after them. I was searching your pictures to see if we were in the back ground, but no...

We also had our pup, Eve a sable smooth with us.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yes, there were two tri smooths in Jr's. My daughter is in the open indermediate class and then there is a girl who is older in the Open Jr's.
Funny, we were standing ringside when the elkhounds were on, since Jr's were after them. I was searching your pictures to see if we were in the back ground, but no...

We also had our pup, Eve a sable smooth with us.
Then I think I saw you! I remember someone having two Smooths with them and one being a sable puppy. :)

Out of curiosity, where do you live? NJ?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts