Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my stuffed animals very dearly. They all have names and memories.
Aleu loves them very dearly as well. She says they taste just dandy.

But she does have a favorite: A pony, now just called, Pony. It is with a heavy heart that I relinquished my pony </3

It started as a simple love, just tearing out the eyes and using him as a pillow.

But that all changed very quickly.

Soon, her love for the Pony became more than just eye eating and mane ripping-out.

It became special. So, so special.

She seriously will not sleep without this pony. It's a sick obsession. It must be within eye sight at all times. Ya know, just in case someone tries to take it from her.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
That is soooo cute! :D I find it funny the eyes had to be removed first! Lol!

This reminded me ... Leeo used to have a stuffed dog named "Benny" and a pink squeaky bar bell toy he slept with ... often wondered if it was an insecurity thing with him ... being the runt and all. :)

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol awww long live a gal who knows wat she likes ;)
She takes after her mamma xD We're a pony lovin' pair.

Its really a sweet love story...hey may I know since when its being going on..?she is looking so cute..!!!
I'd say almost a month now it seems like. She moves pretty quick xD

I find it funny the eyes had to be removed first! Lol!
That was the first thing she did. It's a shame too because it had really nice eyes D: That's always what goes for first, though.

. . .often wondered if it was an insecurity thing with him ... being the runt and all. :)
I know diesel packs his bears around whenever he's nervous or anxious.
I think it's sorta neat how they can form attachments to things like this.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Aw, so cute!! I have done the same with Luke! He's had so many, but recently are Gus Bear (Husky), Noah (Golden), and Belle (Landseer mix). But he's not allowed to tear them, those I love too much. The others I've given him have gone to stuffed animal Heaven.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Aw!! My grandmas Boston terrier loves her blanket so much she sucks in it,lol.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The bond is ever strong.

Sometimes, I'll look, and she'll just be frozen on it. Just sitting there with it in her mouth, not moving.

But that's tiring, so she falls asleep.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
That is entirely too cute! :D

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She cracks me up with this thing.
Earlier today she just randomly got off the couch, walked into my room, got her pony, and took it back to the couch.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Is she a Husky? She's by far the cutest thing I've seen (next to my dog of course lol) When my bf and I were getting a Husky we also so an all white female, and he wanted to get her so bad, but I wanted the one we have...so obviously I won that round LOL.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
She is just too adorable!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts