Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day was bath day for the munchkins and I thought I'd snap a few updated pictures of them. All of their coats are getting so long now....
Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more pictures...thanks for looking :)

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
Beautiful dogs. I love a well groomed yorkie in a full show coat. I could never deal with all that hair though!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful dogs. I love a well groomed yorkie in a full show coat. I could never deal with all that hair though!!
Thank you! I love the long coats too! :) It is certainly a lot of hair to deal with, it takes me about twice as long to bathe and dry them now as it would if they were shaved or in puppy cuts. It isn't too bad though, especially once you get in a routine and find the right products, it takes me about 2-2 1/2 hours to bathe, dry and brush all of them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Their sheen is blinding! Need shades to look at them! Beautiful!
LOL right, those pups are too pretty to touch!

need a sign to hang around their neck that says "wet paint do not touch" :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Pretty!
They have gorgeous coats.
Is it hard to maintain a coat like that?
Thank you! It actually isn't too bad, especially once you get in a routine...

Wow! What stunning dogs.

Thanks for your sweet comment :)

niceee..at first i was like is it even real hehe.. nice nice
Thanks :) It's funny that you would say that, I was at a store once, I think it was Lowes, maybe Home Depot, I can't remember but, I was walking around holding Jaden in my arms and this lady brought her daughter over and then she was like "Oh, It's REAL!" She thought I was carrying a stuffed toy around. LOL

Wow!! They are gorgeous! :D Great looking doggies!
Thanks! Your Pap is so cute! I just LOVE that picture with the horse! :p

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Gosh how beautiful! I truly love the look of a show coated and well groomed Yorkie! And you have 4!!!
Thanks! :) I always look for your dogs pictures on here whenever I get on as they are some of my favorite to look at :)

Their sheen is blinding! Need shades to look at them! Beautiful!
lol Thanks! I'm guessing you are from Alaska? I have always wanted to go there, one of the two states I have never been to!
I bet you are able to get some stunning pictures of your dogs with the scenery there!

LOL right, those pups are too pretty to touch!

need a sign to hang around their neck that says "wet paint do not touch" :D
Thanks! Trust me, they can get dirty with the best of them. Sometimes as soon as we step out into the backyard, Jewelina runs to the grass and lays down rolls over and just rolls and rolls and then she'll look up at me with her coat all sticking out with strands of grass stuck in it like "see Mom, I told you not to brush me...":p

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Wow, so shiny! They're so pretty!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Heehee... I just had to laugh at the cute pic of Jessamine with her chin down on the floor -- what a cutie. :p

Just amazing doggies -- they all look like little angels.

If I may ask, which products are you using? I'm so curious... Ruby has a wire coat, but I'm still searching for "the ones". (Right now I'm just using Fresh N Clean because I like the smell, not really the best reason, lol.)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Please email me the grooming products and techniques you used on your babies. They are gorgeous!!! [email protected]
Thank you! All the products/supplements I use on all of them are posted on my blog: 4littlemunchkins.blogspot.com
Probably easier for you to go there as I'd probably forget something if I was typing it all out...

Beautiful. Shiny too.
Thanks! Tell Cuddles and Snuggles my munchkins said "hi" :)

Wow, so shiny! They're so pretty!
Thank you! I'm curious...in light of probably sounding like an idiot...
How exactly do you dry a Chinese Crested? Would a blow dryer irritate their skin if you used it for their hair around their face and tail etc.? I've never had one and am wondering if you just use a towel to dry them off or how exactly you'd do that...

Heehee... I just had to laugh at the cute pic of Jessamine with her chin down on the floor -- what a cutie. :p

Just amazing doggies -- they all look like little angels.

If I may ask, which products are you using? I'm so curious... Ruby has a wire coat, but I'm still searching for "the ones". (Right now I'm just using Fresh N Clean because I like the smell, not really the best reason, lol.)
She's a mess that is for sure....half way through her pictures, it seems like I get a head on the floor pose like, Mom, are you done YET??? lol
My favorite product is probably a shampoo called Mink Sheen.
I just did a review on it here:
http://4littlemunchkins.blogspot.com/2009/05/minksheen-makes-bath-time-dream.html
I'm notorious for trying a new product whenever it comes out but, if I had to pick one shampoo to stick with, that would be it. I also like Cloud Stars Buddy Wash and Rinse but, I personally feel that Minksheen is a little better.
Let me know if you have any other questions, Ruby is so cute! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks! I'm going to try that along with EZ groom's enzymatic whitening cleaner -- together I just may have something amazing!!

I'd like to order some bows from your bow maker, as well. I think it would be fun to have some for Ruby. I still haven't ordered her harness vest yet, maybe I'll get some bows to match the one I'd like. Too fun. :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts