1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tolerating my demands for him to stay and pose

His happyderp face

More serious face

Can't wait to get my own camera again, and a nice one, too. I will have more, better shots to post then. No way to adjust any settings on this camera, it overexposes almost everything, and the contrast and color is always inaccurate. Miss my little Panasonic P&S!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Beautiful dog! His face looks identical to a pup I had here last year. I don't know that lines that pup was from, the woman who bought him was told he was sired by a dog that was dead before the litter was conceived (and 12 years old at that). Never collected from him best that I know.
Anyway your boy is gorgeous!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beautiful dog! His face looks identical to a pup I had here last year. I don't know that lines that pup was from, the woman who bought him was told he was sired by a dog that was dead before the litter was conceived (and 12 years old at that). Never collected from him best that I know.
Anyway your boy is gorgeous!
Thank you very much!! He is as lovely in temperament as he is in looks, in my biased opinion of course. Lots of personality to boot!

He has his dam's face, she is WGR with some DDR. She is 7 and was just recently bred, her own dam back in Germany had been whelping healthy, good sized litters at around 8-9. They are tough bitches :)
http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/german_shepherd_dog/dog.html?id=529500

I love Trent! He's so grown up an manly now. His face is so distinct, it's just a Trent face. Glad to see he's doing well.
It really is! Sometimes serious but always a sweet faced dog.

He is a beautiful dog, lovely pics.
Thank you :)

He looks good. Love the color.
Thank you! He is not as dark as he used to be, but still a handsome guy.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you! I think so, too, especially considering that he is my very first dog. Knew nothing about the breed or how to look for breeders or specific lines... and everyone here on the forum can attest to that xD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts