Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
His blue eyes are gorgeous!!

Shadow had blue eyes like that as a puppy, but they changed as she grew up and now only has half a blue eye haha.

Lovely kitty as well!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
His blue eyes are gorgeous!!

Shadow had blue eyes like that as a puppy, but they changed as she grew up and now only has half a blue eye haha.

Lovely kitty as well!
Thanks! When he was little, they were a darker shade of blue... they have lightened up to icy blue. But they're still very pretty. :)

His eyes are stunning every time I see them!
Thanks! I love taking pictures of them, they're so pretty close up. Like little blue jewels.

Very nice pictures. I like the sleepy one . I see on your sig picture, your rabbit shares a litter box with your kitty ?
It's the other way around, haha. That's actually our rabbit's house. It used to have a wire top to it, but he chewed it and made a racket... so we just took it off, and he stays in it! In fact, the only time he's ever jumped out was when we were robbed. So we insist he's our guard rabbit!

Princess is at my parent's house for the time being (our new roommate is allergic and she sheds a lot), but while she was here, she made it a point to jump in the rabbit's box and cuddle with him whenever possible. It was the cutest thing. I can't wait to have her living with us again, so she can be reunited with her bunny friend.

*Melts* I love me some Dexter...
Hehe ;) Funny thing about these pictures... I was asking him questions so that he'd do the "head tilt". However, he was getting a bit fed up with the flash -- hence the squinty/eye shut pictures.

Those pics are gorgeous! I love them!
Nessa
Why thank you, Nessa. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts