Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

a few daycare pictures

2K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  ioreks_mom 
#1 · (Edited)
here are a few pictures from the daycare where iorek goes. they take pictures there and post them on their site! i love this daycare!

this one is a little blurry, but it is a newfie puppy!!!

hey guys, what's goin' on??

oooooh, icy!

(sorry about the doggie in the background - heehee!)

hello there!!

have a great evening!!

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
no, not blood. it is where his leg was shaved to get the iv to get his broken tooth out last week. i didn't even notice it in the pictures so i didn't think to mention it :)

that is a nice idea! makes ya feel good about the place he goes i bet? looks like he enjoys it even with the background doggie duty!!:eek:
haha! i know! i didn't realize that doggie was doing that until after :eek:

Aw I love that 3rd picture all the dogs closing their eyes! I thought the newfie puppy was some kind of wild animal, like a bear cub:eek:
i looks like they are all trying to shade their eyes from the sun! they are such silly doggies. i am so happy that iorek gets to go to a place like this all the time.

#9 ·
Yayy, more Iorek pics! I always look out for them - Iorek is one of the most gorgeous dogs ever (serious!):D. Please post some more pics of your cute boy.

#16 ·
Thanks, I know she will enjoy it :)

Haha wouldnt that be cute! Two dogforum dogs together at daycare. How often does Iorek go to daycare? I think I am going to put Chloe in it once a week or once ever two weeks. Just because she is fine home alone out of her crate. I am more interested in the daycare for the pups once they are old enough .. and then thought Chloe wouldnt want to be left out :p

#17 ·
iorek usually goes 2 times a week. it is expensive!! i would love to put him in everyday that i work but it is $22/day! but he is worth it. i usually put him in one day, in his kennel for the next, then back to daycare. i am a substitute teacher so i haven't been getting many days yet since christmas but it is picking up now so we might do mon-wed-fri at daycare.

i can't leave iorek out of his kennel because my cat beats up on him :( i know that he feels better to be in his kennel when we are not here to protect him from the cat. i honestly don't know what he would do if we didn't crate him. i am sure that he would just sleep and chew some toys...if frodo wasn't around!

#22 ·
He looks like he's having such fun. Daycare is expensive, I know. We used to pay $34-36 in CA. Now it's $20, which feels like a bargain! She loves it, though. We try to alternate days with Poca, too. Keeps her from getting too tired.

BTW = how did Iorek break his tooth? Is it ok now?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.