Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here are a few pictures from the daycare where iorek goes. they take pictures there and post them on their site! i love this daycare!

this one is a little blurry, but it is a newfie puppy!!!

hey guys, what's goin' on??

oooooh, icy!

(sorry about the doggie in the background - heehee!)

hello there!!

have a great evening!!

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
awwwww how cool is that!

I wanna get a webcam and spy on my dogs during the day while I am at work!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
that is a nice idea! makes ya feel good about the place he goes i bet? looks like he enjoys it even with the background doggie duty!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Yayy, more Iorek pics! I always look out for them - Iorek is one of the most gorgeous dogs ever (serious!):D. Please post some more pics of your cute boy.

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Is that blood on his leg in the first pic? Cute, though!
no, not blood. it is where his leg was shaved to get the iv to get his broken tooth out last week. i didn't even notice it in the pictures so i didn't think to mention it :)

that is a nice idea! makes ya feel good about the place he goes i bet? looks like he enjoys it even with the background doggie duty!!:eek:
haha! i know! i didn't realize that doggie was doing that until after :eek:

Aw I love that 3rd picture all the dogs closing their eyes! I thought the newfie puppy was some kind of wild animal, like a bear cub:eek:
i looks like they are all trying to shade their eyes from the sun! they are such silly doggies. i am so happy that iorek gets to go to a place like this all the time.

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys!!

i hope that chloe has a great day at daycare tomorrow! iorek is going tomorrow too, too bad you live in the valley. it would be nice for them to be able to play together!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Thanks, I know she will enjoy it :)

Haha wouldnt that be cute! Two dogforum dogs together at daycare. How often does Iorek go to daycare? I think I am going to put Chloe in it once a week or once ever two weeks. Just because she is fine home alone out of her crate. I am more interested in the daycare for the pups once they are old enough .. and then thought Chloe wouldnt want to be left out :p

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
iorek usually goes 2 times a week. it is expensive!! i would love to put him in everyday that i work but it is $22/day! but he is worth it. i usually put him in one day, in his kennel for the next, then back to daycare. i am a substitute teacher so i haven't been getting many days yet since christmas but it is picking up now so we might do mon-wed-fri at daycare.

i can't leave iorek out of his kennel because my cat beats up on him :( i know that he feels better to be in his kennel when we are not here to protect him from the cat. i honestly don't know what he would do if we didn't crate him. i am sure that he would just sleep and chew some toys...if frodo wasn't around!

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow!!! you're lucky!! we will get 11 for the price of 10 if we want to spent $220 all at once. i can't afford that :(

you can get the whole week for the price of 2 of my days

1 - 20 of 23 Posts