Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thought i'd post a few of my kids again....these 1st 2 of Kilt are kinda "funny" in that, from taking one pic to the next, she had actually turned around...and still kept the same head tilt....

then, Titch and Tir saying "Can WE come out?" (notice the muddy prints on the door)

Kilty wouldn't stay put for this one...i was backing away and she had to follow....

and, getting down to their level

and this is what happens :D

Titch...

Tir...

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Saoirse...

and Kilt...

Mom and Daughter...

Mom and Son (Titch was mad cuz i wouldn't let him have his ball just out of camera)

and, the Kids new transport.....

it's a Kia Sedona....brand new....had 12 miles on it when i brought it home.....dogs didn't get in it till i set it up for dog proof riding (Titch can't eat my seatbelts :D)

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx for the replies....BellaPup, BC's really aren't that hard to own....you have to give them their outlet both physically and mentally but they really don't take all the effort that most people think....training is a big plus (as w/ any breed) and giving them a "job" is a must, but that job can be just about anything....and you do have to be able to out think them :D (always on my toes w/ that....there's 4 against 1 here :D)

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Your dogs are beautiful. Saoirse looks much like " Pepper " the BC my parents surprised me with many years ago. I love the breed but would not have a job for them to do. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts