Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
He is so cute! :) I understand about the bed thing ... Abbylynn all 60 pounds of her uses the 20 lb Boys beds. Lol! And they use hers! :)

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Muggsy used to curl all 90lbs of himself onto throw pillows.

That is a really cute dog, and so serious! It's like he's contemplating chaos theory in the first picture.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone! :)

LOL, yeah he is very serious most of the time but when he gets excited, man his whole face lights up and it actually looks like he's laughing. It's hysterical but I haven't been able to capture it with the camera. It's just a blur because he moves so stinking fast. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Whatever mystery he is made up of hes ALL ADORABLE! Haven't seen a cuter face in a long time. If you really want to know what breeds make up your cutie pie you can have a DNA test done. Friends of mine adopted a dog from the pound several months ago and didn't have a clue what he was. The vet told them he appeared to be a Chow/Lab mix leaning more heavily towards the Chow. She had a DNA test done and got the results back and was floored! He's an Akita mix leaning heavily on the Akita! lol

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Beagle/jack russel?

I love his coloring! The freckles on his legs are adorable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts