Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a great picture but still pretty cool! Mia looooves chasing bugs.

DSC_0321 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Just barely missed.

Went down to the lake later in the day. The lake is REALLY low on water so we walked down inside the lakebed and I got stuck in the mud, haha. Yes our dirt is really that red. lol

DSC_0359 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

e3was by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

wedsx by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

e by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_0379 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_0380 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_0389 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_0399 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

more

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
BEAUTIFUL. And I especially love your signature!
Mia is perhaps one of the most elegant dogs I've ever seen. Even in your sig. pic she stands out from the rest (energy wise and physical appearance too).

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Was Summer going to go save the guy, or was she suspicious? (pics are tiny on my phone...)

Mia is looking so (physically) mature...who gave her the okay to grow up???

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BEAUTIFUL. And I especially love your signature!
Mia is perhaps one of the most elegant dogs I've ever seen. Even in your sig. pic she stands out from the rest (energy wise and physical appearance too).
Mia is definitely one of a kind! I know this sounds corny but she's just a really special little girl. I'm so thankful she's mine and I get to know such a neat dog. *end gush*

Was Summer going to go save the guy, or was she suspicious? (pics are tiny on my phone...)

Mia is looking so (physically) mature...who gave her the okay to grow up???
Summer was definitely worried about the guy. She's a caretaker type of dog- always concerned about everyone else. Mia seemed to just be wondering why the heck he was out in the middle of the lake.

ANd yes, Mia's looking like a grown up now! Hard to believe she's 2 1/2!!!! But she's still very much a puppy behavior-wise. I secretly hope she stays that way forever. :p

She's definitely not mentally mature! lol

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
You guys have so many cool places to explore and play! Poor Nia and I always go to the exact same 3 places to play :(

I love your red soil by the way, it's so beautiful. I always secretly wish I could move somewhere with bright red soil!

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can take the red clay! lol It got all over my car and it's a pain to wash out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts