Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A year ago, to the month, we were asked to move out of our apartments because Chance had gotten off leash and chased a little girl. Now, a full year later, and after tons of work. This is what happened when he met a family friends daughter that came in from New York for my brothers wedding.

Yes he really is that tall compared to her.

He kept licking her RIGHT in the face

She loved Bailey

Kody was playing out back with my parents, so I dont have any of her with him. But I was so proud of Chance!

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good job Chance. I didn't realize you guys moving out was a result of that incident. In any case, great job.
Yup. We were only there for 2 months and our lease was for 6! It all worked out for the best though, I am happy and so are the dogs! She was very nice about it, just didnt want to have the liability. Which I understood.

well with a dog as smart as he is i am sure things will be fine!
haha thanks! he is really smart. Hes doing well off leash as well!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
That's a great story! Good job!

As an aside, I have 4 dogs and 3 cats and used to live in Glendale! (And phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Apache Jct and Chandler. Spent 15 years there.)

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Congrats Jenn! Chance is such a smart boy! :D

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a great story! Good job!

As an aside, I have 4 dogs and 3 cats and used to live in Glendale! (And phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Apache Jct and Chandler. Spent 15 years there.)
Oh wow! The username is old, I currently have Chance, bailey and Kody at the moment. So do you not live in Arizona currently?

Congrats Jenn! Chance is such a smart boy! :D
Thanks! Oh I also PMd you on the other site.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice! Glad to see everything is going well out west. :D
Thanks!

How have you been? What happened, The snow melts and the dogs hibernate or something?:D

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Heh. Well, we had about three weeks of really cold mornings in March. That let us catch up on 300 miles we missed during the warm winter (and I missed a lot of time here during that). The dogs have been near perfect since figuring out Bubba's reaction trigger. So that's all been well and good. Now it's 80° outside and it makes me mad. Temperature is a weird thing to be mad at. Then, there's the audit. I'm not a very happy person lately...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts