Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This first one is a pic I had to BEG to get. :) Abby hates cameras? Below are her 5 mo. old pics. They grow up too quickly!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They certainly do! What kind of dog is she?
She is a Doberman/Rottweiler mix.....but maybe some German Shepherd in the mix too. I also saw your pups pics on another thred. Your pup is so cute with the tongue thing going on! :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Haha! Thanks. We got our dog a little over a month ago decided to start blogging about him. My girlfriend and I got really into the blogging and decided to put up our favorite pics. Pretty soon we want to put up our videos of him as well as a few other things. It's funny because he is like our little baby and we want everybody in the world to see him! Haha!
Have you read any of the posts?
If you haven't I recommend you do. Bunk has a pretty interesting perspective on life ;)

·
Registered
649 Posts
you can really tell how unimpressed she is by the camera in the pic!! she is soo pretty!! tell her she better get used tto the camera because I will need to see lots of pics as she grows!!! :)

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha! Thanks. We got our dog a little over a month ago decided to start blogging about him. My girlfriend and I got really into the blogging and decided to put up our favorite pics. Pretty soon we want to put up our videos of him as well as a few other things. It's funny because he is like our little baby and we want everybody in the world to see him! Haha!
Have you read any of the posts?
If you haven't I recommend you do. Bunk has a pretty interesting perspective on life ;)
I will definitely check into your posts. I love to look at others dogs pics. I just plain love dogs in general! :) And they do become a true family member no matter what you call them. :) I like to show mine off sometimes too.....if they will let me get a pic now and then.

mustlovedogs123- I believe Abby was scared by her first picture taken because my Niece put a loud "Boing" noise on my phone camera and I didn't know it. Now she thinks something is going to come out of the phone after her or something! I will probably have to buy a real camera to get her over it. I have been meaning to anyways. :)

Thanks for looking!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts