Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marcy is a 7 week old blind and deaf puppy who is in my foster care from a kill shelter. Unfortunately, my dogs aren't as supportive of this foster girl, and things are getting very tense at my house. I am finding it difficult to find another, more appropriate foster home, and her time is running out. Is there anyone or any organization that can help Marcy? She is a super spunky lady who runs through the house and the snow, and plays with other dogs, and deserves to find an understanding home. I will take care of all transport and all vet care until she can find her place with you! Please help me help her!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
No luck from BDA yet? I commented on their page, but I was hoping a foster had worked out.

I keep thinking about bringing her here, since she has adjusted so well, but it just really isn't a good time. Maybe if I wasn't in school, and maybe if my dogs were more understanding. Two would be fine, one would be cautious, and the other would be down right nasty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Marcy has found her way to her new foster home with a perfectly suited and willing family. Thank you for all the views and replies, this is a wonderful network of people. My family and Marcy will always be thankful for the chance she has been given.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts