Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Administrator
12,775 Posts
If you are concerned enough to register on a forum to ask about it then, yes, you should contact your vet. It will be impossible for anyone here to guess from a photo. And anyone who tries would be in violation if forum rules.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but it is for the protection of your dog and the forum.

· Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are concerned enough to register on a forum to ask about it then, yes, you should contact your vet. It will be impossible for anyone here to guess from a photo. And anyone who tries would be in violation if forum rules.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but it is for the protection of your dog and the forum.
I came here for an opinion from someone who had a similar experience. And yes, you can guess from a photo. You don't need a degree in some study to recognize a pimple or when it will clear up. If it is in violation of the forum rules, please tell me why there is even a health section on this forum. If nobody can answer, don't bother even creating it.

· Administrator
12,775 Posts
Dog Health Questions
Caring for your dog's health and well-being aren't always that easy. While our members may have good advice, it is just advice. Please use this section as a resource to discuss "diagnosed" conditions and treatment options for your dog. *Important - All serious concerns with your dog's health and well-being should be handled by a Veterinarian, so please refrain from asking questions that are best suited for their office.

This is what you should have read before posting and making a fool out of yourself.

· Administrator
12,775 Posts
Or maybe even the forum rules:
Health questions
  • The health forum is to be used only to discuss conditions which have already been diagnosed by a qualified vet. For the protection of your dog and this forum, any requests or responses for a diagnosis or "guess" regarding a medical condition will be deleted and the thread will be closed. If you persist, you will be banned.
  • Disagreeing with a moderator about canine matters is expected. Disagreeing with moderators about forum rules or policies will get you banned from the forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts