Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
What a cutie! He has an adorable face!!
Is it just me or do his pasterns seem very long, even for a GSD? Looks like he practically walks on his hocks.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Looks like he practically walks on his hocks.
Really not a necessary comment.

He's a puppy. He's awkward and growing. He's doing all sorts of things structurally. He's a nice looking puppy, and he's not going to be looking the same a week from now.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Oh I didn't mean it to be offensive or anything. They look long to me, but I know very little about GSD structure and how they develop.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
I don't mean to be defensive (not even my dog), but after so many "Why have they ruined GSDs?" threads, it's hard to keep your hackles down when it feels like people are always looking for something wrong with your dog.

He's a little down in his hocks right now, but he's very likely to come up on them as his rear gets stronger and his ligamentation improves. Can't really tell how hocky he is in general (not that it really matters from the standpoint of him being a good pet).

I should go back and post a whole sequence of Mirada photos again so people so the strange things she did as she grew.

Anyway, enough OT, I hope the OP is enjoying his puppy. Nice little bugger :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts