Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
LOL .... that is cute (not laughing at ya ... laughing with you) I always tell my daughter our pup is 1/2 lab and 1/2 ADHD

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Laurelin, i noticed that Trey's hair sticks up on his head....i'm assuming it didn't always do that, that it is just an "old age" thing....Lacey's is starting to do that and Tipper's did it as well, and seemed to "spread" across his head as he got older....any idea as to why?....

really cute pic, by the way....:rolleyes:(can we say "short attention span?"

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Laurelin, i noticed that Trey's hair sticks up on his head....i'm assuming it didn't always do that, that it is just an "old age" thing....Lacey's is starting to do that and Tipper's did it as well, and seemed to "spread" across his head as he got older....any idea as to why?....

really cute pic, by the way....:rolleyes:(can we say "short attention span?"
I think his has always done that, I'm not sure though. It certainly has in the pictures I've looked at when he was younger.

Which one isn't paying attention? I can't tell them apart from the front and I sure as heck can't from the back!
Lol, I should make you guess. ;) It's Nard, of course. He's going to be the death of me, I swear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts