Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I have been feeding 4Health for over 8 months now and have had no issues with it. It is a 4 star rated food on www.dogfoodadvisor ... you can check out this site and get the ingredients and ratings on different dog foods to help you make a wise choice. I like 4Health because it has no corn, no wheat, no soy.

It is much better than grocery store brands and is sold at TSC only as far as I know. I switched from a 1 star rated dog food to this. The chicken and rice made my dogs a little gassy at first. I also like the lamb and rice. I had not tried the puppy one. I did try the small bites and the high performance ones. They did well on these also.

I also feed Taste Of The Wild to my smaller dogs as it is grain free and I have allergy issues with the small dogs.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I have fed this for about a year now and love the results. All the dogs look great, have tons of energy and like the food. Only one is a picky eater, she is thin, but she is 19 months and super active. I definitely recommend it.

·
Registered
818 Posts
My daughter and son-in-law use 4Health for their female German Shorthair Pointer. She's doing fine on it. They also use TOTW. They get both at TSC. Before the 4Health, they used Solid Gold (Wolfcub and Wolfking), but they wanted a cheaper price point so I suggested 4Health and TOTW. They are happy with both.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts