Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
Thank you for any help in advance! I am at a loss and feel pretty defeated. I have two dogs, one is a male pitbull who’s good, mostly sleeps. I also have a 3 year old German Shepherd/ Hound mix who’s been spayed. She’s full of energy, loves to play and is generally a happy dog. I also watch my Dad’s dog 5 days a week who’s a Beagle, him and the GS were always the best of friends. Recently, my GS has been extremely agitated with the Beagle. When he first arrives, she lunges at him and gets aggressive in general. She stares at him for minutes at a time. She’s possessive over the couch. I have to Keep them apart for the majority of the day because fights break out and that takes up all of my time. The list goes on. This behavior came out of no where, and I am at a loss! I have been researching and I can’t seem to come up with anything.
Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow that’s so interesting about the other dog being sick! I never would have thought!I just took the Beagle in for his vet visit and he’s been having a food allergy problem, currently he has a double ear infection, skin infection and is having trouble with his stomach!
Thanks a lot for the tips, I will definitely take my dog into the vet soon as well. I didn’t think that thyroid would be an issue because she hasn’t had any other symptoms.
Thanks so much for your help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts