Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been awhile since I've shared any pictures of the boys. I only have a few as I haven't really taken a lot of pictures lately.

Uallis with his jowls all spread out...

Hiding his head in shame after making his Mama chase him all over the place outside yesterday...

Honestly, the best one of Eddie...He always turns his head right as I'm snapping the picture...He's wet because it had just rained and we were outside in it...

Just letting everyone know that the boys are alive and well. :)

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
926 Posts
That first picture is adorable. Just want to give him a big smooch!...and eddie too.

·
Registered
487 Posts
That first picture is adorable. Just want to give him a big smooch!...and eddie too.
I think Uallis and Jasper are my two favorite dogs on this forum!

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone...:D

Uallis does look very sweet when he's sleeping. :)

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I hope Uallis is behaving better. He SHOULD hide his face in shame...upsetting his mama like that. Did Eddie give him a good talking to as well?! :D Probably not...bet they were in on it together.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope Uallis is behaving better.
ROFLMAO!!! Uallis behaving better? Lets see...today alone, he almost "ran over" his Grandma and its lucky he didn't knock her down. He started "air humping" while I was fixing dinner...He knocked my drink over that was sitting on my desk when I left the room for 5 seconds...; the best part about that is that he knocked the drink over on my CAMERA!!! I'll be lucky if the dang thing works after it dries out. And all day we have been in a battle over the couch cushions...the same old battle...Uallis wants them off and I want them on and he knocks the cushions off whenever I turn my back.

If he doesn't straighten up...I'm going to strangle him before the night is over...I swear it. ;)

Eddie, on the other hand...is being a good boy and has been all day. I'm suspicious about that as Uallis is normally the good boy and Eddie is the "wild child"...They must be up to something and are trying to distract and confuse me. ;) Heathens.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL...The lining of his couch has started to rip, exposing the springs. I'm afraid he'll get his nail or part of his food caught and injure himself. So the cushions stay on or Uallis stays off. Uallis and I are just not in agreement about it...lol

Giving him that couch was not my brightest move. Once this one is finally destroyed (*prays it will be soon...*) he's not getting another. A 200lb dog does massive wear and tear on a couch in a very short amount of time I've discovered...lol

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Always good to see big Uallis:cool:,the jowl pic is wicked.
Eddie is looking good too Mdawn,he looks like he has lost quite a bit of weight.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
21 Posts
Love the pictures! I know how you feel about the weight I got Tank neutered in March and he is slowly starting to pack on the pounds no matter how much exercise we do...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts