Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No shipping is available, they must be picked up.

SOLDI have 3 dog crates. 2 Pet Porters size large in excellent condition $45 each. 1 Vari Kennel intermediate size excellent condition $30. $100 for all 3

1 raised feeder, holds 2 bowls (not included). In good condition. Can change the height. I would say this would be good for a med-large dog. $5

1 cage for small animals (hamsters, rats, etc). In great condition. Blue and grey in color. Wire with a plastic base. $20

I can email pictures of any of the items. These items are located just outside of Springfield MO.

600 Posts
No shipping is available, they must be picked up.

I have 3 dog crates. 2 Pet Porters size large in excellent condition $45 each. 1 Vari Kennel intermediate size excellent condition $30. $100 for all 3

1 raised feeder, holds 2 bowls (not included). In good condition. Can change the height. I would say this would be good for a med-large dog. $5

1 cage for small animals (hamsters, rats, etc). In great condition. Blue and grey in color. Wire with a plastic base. $20

I can email pictures of any of the items. These items are located just outside of Springfield MO.
I LIVE OUTSIDE SPRINGFIELD! I LIVE IN MISSOURI TOO! Cool! I need two crates, how much would that cost for two dogs?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry the crates just sold (all 3).

But how cool to find others in the area!! Always a joy to find other dog lovers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts