Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was looking for a month for a husky and today i found alaskan malamute and bought it. He is 2 months old.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I want a puppy sled head! Although, I'm not to certain what look that is in his eyes in the last picture...
I'm pretty sure he's allowed to have up to 7 slead heads on one sled team...

I don't know what that forth dog is? bulldog mebe? i don't know if he'd cut it LoL.

So I was looking for a month for a husky and today i found alaskan malamute and bought it. He is 2 months old.

Such a cute pup.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm pretty sure he's allowed to have up to 7 slead heads on one sled team...

I don't know what that forth dog is? bulldog mebe? i don't know if he'd cut it LoL.
It's a Saint Bernard. That dog could pull a sled if it wanted to... as long as it's not a lazy lap dog like most Saints I've met lol.

Cute puppy too. Malamutes and Huskies are too cute when they're little.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the other black dog is a pudle(weird tall one) they seem to be doin well together so far. the pup doesnt wonna go for a walk at all, i am strugling to make him walk with me, hehe

·
Registered
174 Posts
Pretty dogs..........very independent and strong.

I had one years ago chewed my furniture, shoes and anything that was around. Wish I had crate trained him.....he was wild! He went to a family friend that owned a farm and he's still there loving life. Good Luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts