Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, i forgot to post thier names, the akita is izzy, the red siberian is koozie, and the sib pup is keno.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I doubt my wife would like that very much, and i would miss her too, shes my guard dog for when im not home. I like to keep her around because i have to work nights sometimes and i feel good knowing she is there to keep the house safe.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Pretty, I am such a sucker for akitas, I think they are one of the most beautiful breeds.
Some day, some day.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
to be honest, i didnt know what an akita was until i met my wife, she had one previously and just loves them. And before we were married, i promised her when we got our own place she could get one, and she lucked up and found one in our town for a decent price.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Ok, I guess I'll let you keep Izzy! You had a good argument ;) She is quite beautiful. I have two little ones but they keep me safe...their barks are WAY worse than their bites but at least it makes one think a little if one were inclined to break in! :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
What a beautiful Akita. When we ended up getting the St. Bernard puppy, I was actually looking for another Akita pup. But they are so hard to find here in Washington state.

We had one breeder that had "questionable" breeding practices and another that is also a little scetchy. We will get another Akita someday soon!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah she has a deep mean sounding bark, but she would rather lick you to death then bite you, but she lets us know when someone walks up the sidewalk, or when the mail arrives.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts