Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
you know you're a dog dork when you can tell he's under a year old because of the silver NC rabies tag :)

He is gorgeous! How is he stamina-wise? I love the look of bulkier dogs but always wonder if they would be able to go hiking and stuff with me.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
I like dogs with normal ears, and not cropped but he sure is handsome :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you know you're a dog dork when you can tell he's under a year old because of the silver NC rabies tag :)

He is gorgeous! How is he stamina-wise? I love the look of bulkier dogs but always wonder if they would be able to go hiking and stuff with me.
Thats a good observation...ha..ha..I wouldnt have thought of that..the silver tag.

He has alot of stamina and can run circles around us..ha..ha..he has a large farm to run on and we also take him hiking every evening (when its cooler) and he still has plenty of energy when we get back.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I am SUPER impressed. My rat is 18 inches - and weighs 24lbs (give or take a pound).

·
Registered
232 Posts
I am SUPER impressed. My rat is 18 inches - and weighs 24lbs (give or take a pound).
LOL my larger Terrier x (as opposed to my smaller Terrier x or my childhood Terrier x :) ) is 18 3/4 inches tall and fluctuates between 35 and 38lbs LOL

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
LOL my larger Terrier x (as opposed to my smaller Terrier x or my childhood Terrier x :) ) is 18 3/4 inches tall and fluctuates between 35 and 38lbs LOL

In all fairness, Jack's about 50% legs.

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts