Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, so I got my puppy 2 weeks ago and the first 3 nights we had him he would cry at 4am and at 7am. We would get up to see what was wrong with him and he had peed and pooped both times and at the same time he would be excited to see us and would want to play. So by the fourth night at around these times we would take him outside to let him do his business but he didn't all he wanted to do was play. I talked with one of my friends who has two yorkies which is what I have and he told me to put a puppy pad in his area where he sleeps and just ignore him that eventually he'll grow out of it and he will stop. So we did that and by the 5th night he actually stopped crying and went on the pee pads. By 9am he would start barking for us to get up which was awesome we got to sleep all night long. This lasted this whole time until last night he started crying again at 4am and 7am. What happened? I thought we broke him out of this. Why is he doing this again? It's like we're starting all over again from the beginning when we first got him. Please help me understand what is going on, Im very confused.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts