Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my year and a half male German shepherd has had a rash for about a month now but due to all the covid-19 issues I haven’t been able to take him to the vet. The vets in my area are taking animals from cars and not allowing owners in which will not work with my dog.

his rash initially was just in his armpits and one spot on his belly. Now they cover a decent amount of his chest, belly and armpit with some venturing to above his front legs. This rash is a very dry scabby rash and it is very itchy.

my dog is a very active dog and often plays at the same park with the same dogs as friends (the other dogs have shown no signs of rash) and is generally regulated food wise. Occasionally I have to switch it up with toppings for the biscuits due to him getting bored with them.
I have given him two oatmeal hypoallergenic washed and it’s only seemed to get worse from it.
I have attached photos of his worst two.

basically if anyone has information on what this could be and what I can do that would help immensely as I’m afraid if I have to drop him at the vet our previous scared of people issues will arise that I have worked on with him for a year since he had to go in to get desexed.

CC8705CB-0239-457E-A261-B49BDD57C843.jpeg 2F7820AB-D40C-422D-B0DC-05A39C5CB83F.jpeg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.