Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking Kabota and he was sniffing around in a knee high patch of grass. He turned to look at me with a styrofoam bowl of melted ice cream in his mouth, carefully held as if he were delivering it to me.

I took away the bowl, turned around and put it on a retaining wall behind me, turned back around and he has another bowl of melted ice cream in his mouth. Chocolate, this time.

I take the bowl, put it on the retaining wall, turn back and what does Kabota have in his mouth this time? A plastic spoon, of course.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Love hearing stories about Kabota, one of my fave DF dogs :) how do you pronounce his name properly? Ka-Bo-ta or ka-boo-ta?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I was walking Kabota and he was sniffing around in a knee high patch of grass. He turned to look at me with a styrofoam bowl of melted ice cream in his mouth, carefully held as if he were delivering it to me.

I took away the bowl, turned around and put it on a retaining wall behind me, turned back around and he has another bowl of melted ice cream in his mouth. Chocolate, this time.

I take the bowl, put it on the retaining wall, turn back and what does Kabota have in his mouth this time? A plastic spoon, of course.
He is just trying to help pick up litter. What a good dog!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is just trying to help pick up litter. What a good dog!
He's a giver, that one!

Pronunciation: the "a"s are a like "bah", the sound a sheep makes. Ka-bow-ta, emphasis on the "bow". Apparently, he was named after a tractor company, because Kentucky, that's why.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
That is way cute! Kabota had the spoon so you could feed him the rest of the ice cream! Lol! :)

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is way cute! Kabota had the spoon so you could feed him the rest of the ice cream! Lol! :)
So it may have been a mistake to share my ice cream with him, huh?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts