Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

toxic

  1. My dog ate grapes! I need advice!

    Dog Health Questions
    I didn't know grapes were toxic to dogs until AFTER I fed my sweet 15 wk 30 lbs english bulldog pup about 5 of them today. I researched vet info online and found out that the best thing to do is make him throw them up and eat burnt toast, which I did both, and he seems to be doing fine, but I...
  2. My dog ate grapes! Help!

    General Dog Forum
    I had NO idea grapes were toxic to dogs so I shared my grapes with my 15 week old 30 lb English Bulldog puppy today. My husband told me they were toxic so I looked it up online and it's true! I made him throw them up and I'm pretty sure they all came out in the vomit and I also made him eat...
  3. Has your dog ever ate something dogs aren't supposed to eat?

    General Dog Forum
    I don't mean a chicken strip I mean like ice cream and chocolate bunnies. My sister's dog ate her daughter's WHOLE chocolate peanut butter Easter bunny.... My stupid sister should watch her dog!:mad: Has your dog ate something like that or for that matter drank maybe soda?
  4. Are Golden Rain Tree bugs toxic?!

    Dog Health Questions
    HELLO (: If anyone could answer my question, it'd be greatly appreciated. The scientific name for these small black/red insects found around golden rain/Chinese flame trees is jadera haematoloma. So, are they poisonous? If not lethal, how would it harm my dog and to what extent? :rolleyes:My...
Top