Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

grapes

  1. Yoshi is in the ICU....Grapes to blame

    General Dog Forum
    I haven't been on in a long while. With 2 dogs, booming grooming business and a 4 year old, it's hard to keep up. But tonite I need well wishes. Yoshi got out of his kennel while I was at work and ate 2lbs of grapes. HIGHLY toxic. He's been admitted to the ACU here at K-state and they...
  2. My dog ate grapes! I need advice!

    Dog Health Questions
    I didn't know grapes were toxic to dogs until AFTER I fed my sweet 15 wk 30 lbs english bulldog pup about 5 of them today. I researched vet info online and found out that the best thing to do is make him throw them up and eat burnt toast, which I did both, and he seems to be doing fine, but I...
  3. My dog ate grapes! Help!

    General Dog Forum
    I had NO idea grapes were toxic to dogs so I shared my grapes with my 15 week old 30 lb English Bulldog puppy today. My husband told me they were toxic so I looked it up online and it's true! I made him throw them up and I'm pretty sure they all came out in the vomit and I also made him eat...
Top