Cancer Support?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73

Thread: Cancer Support?

  1. #41
    Senior Member CptJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,821

    Re: Cancer Support?

    I'm sorry. She was a beautiful dog and that is a beautiful tribute.
    Once In A Lifetime Kinda Girl (Kylie) NAC, TN-N, OAC, TG-N, NJC, WV-N, EAC, TG-O, OJC, TG-E, NCC, TN-O, TN-E, WV-O, EJC, OCC, O-TG-E, O-JC-E, O-EAC, O-NCC, S-NCC, S-TG-E
    Odds Are (Molly): IAC, NAC, WV-N, TN-N, NJC, TN-O, WV-O, NCC, TN-E, OAC, OJC
    Mr. Fahrenheit (Kiran): NAC, NJC, TN-N,TG-N, NCC Canis Magnus (X2)

  2. Remove Advertisements
    DogForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #42
    Senior Member BellaPup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,477

    Re: Cancer Support?

    I'm so sorry. Run free, Maya.

  4. #43
    Senior Member CptJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,821

    Re: Cancer Support?

    Some jerk on my personal FB page (not the dog one) just tried to give me crap because Jack is fat.

    You cannot make this stuff up.
    Once In A Lifetime Kinda Girl (Kylie) NAC, TN-N, OAC, TG-N, NJC, WV-N, EAC, TG-O, OJC, TG-E, NCC, TN-O, TN-E, WV-O, EJC, OCC, O-TG-E, O-JC-E, O-EAC, O-NCC, S-NCC, S-TG-E
    Odds Are (Molly): IAC, NAC, WV-N, TN-N, NJC, TN-O, WV-O, NCC, TN-E, OAC, OJC
    Mr. Fahrenheit (Kiran): NAC, NJC, TN-N,TG-N, NCC Canis Magnus (X2)

  5. Remove Advertisements
    DogForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5

    Re: Cancer Support?

    sorry about your friend dogsule. i thought i was the only one with cancered dogs. i had a rottweiler that died of bone cancer before his 4th birthday. extremely smart dog. then my other rottweiler died at 8 with bone cancer. the first one was accepted into a research program with a drug called lodi,, i had to give him a shot every day and the tumor was shrinking but still only got 6 months and a 10 thousand dollar bill that was paid in full by the program. the second one i found the tumor early at the bottom of his rear leg. test came back it was cancer. i chose to have his leg amputated. when i picked him up from surgery i could not stop crying,, for what i have done to my dog. but after the hair grew back it looked normal. dr. ken birchard did a great job. we were calling him skip. but he only lived another 6 months before the bone cancer came back. sorry for all that have lost your pets and friends to this terrible disease.

  7. #45
    Senior Member BellaPup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,477

    Re: Cancer Support?

    Quote Originally Posted by CptJack View Post
    Some jerk on my personal FB page (not the dog one) just tried to give me crap because Jack is fat.

    You cannot make this stuff up.
    Wow. Don't listen to that moron.

    A few extra pounds is a good thing in this situation. I'd like Bella to have a little more reserve, but she only has three legs to support it now :/ certainly don't need her joints to hurt her.

  8. #46
    Senior Member BellaPup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,477

    Re: Cancer Support?

    Quote Originally Posted by country livin View Post
    sorry about your friend dogsule. i thought i was the only one with cancered dogs. i had a rottweiler that died of bone cancer before his 4th birthday. extremely smart dog. then my other rottweiler died at 8 with bone cancer. the first one was accepted into a research program with a drug called lodi,, i had to give him a shot every day and the tumor was shrinking but still only got 6 months and a 10 thousand dollar bill that was paid in full by the program. the second one i found the tumor early at the bottom of his rear leg. test came back it was cancer. i chose to have his leg amputated. when i picked him up from surgery i could not stop crying,, for what i have done to my dog. but after the hair grew back it looked normal. dr. ken birchard did a great job. we were calling him skip. but he only lived another 6 months before the bone cancer came back. sorry for all that have lost your pets and friends to this terrible disease.
    I'm so sorry for your losses. It's never fair - but 4 years old?!

    I felt the same way when Bella had her leg amputated...I thought I mangled her, but I didn't have a choice since they couldn't fix the break. It was either that or euthanasia. She still has a lot of life, love and happiness to give and receive yet.

  9. #47
    Senior Member CptJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,821

    Re: Cancer Support?

    Woke up this morning to Jack screaming and unable to walk because his axillary lymph nodes blew up big time some time overnight. Appointment for euth at noon.
    Once In A Lifetime Kinda Girl (Kylie) NAC, TN-N, OAC, TG-N, NJC, WV-N, EAC, TG-O, OJC, TG-E, NCC, TN-O, TN-E, WV-O, EJC, OCC, O-TG-E, O-JC-E, O-EAC, O-NCC, S-NCC, S-TG-E
    Odds Are (Molly): IAC, NAC, WV-N, TN-N, NJC, TN-O, WV-O, NCC, TN-E, OAC, OJC
    Mr. Fahrenheit (Kiran): NAC, NJC, TN-N,TG-N, NCC Canis Magnus (X2)

  10. #48
    Senior Member Hiraeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    2,911

    Re: Cancer Support?

    Quote Originally Posted by CptJack View Post
    Woke up this morning to Jack screaming and unable to walk because his axillary lymph nodes blew up big time some time overnight. Appointment for euth at noon.
    I'm so sorry to hear that, CptJack You and Jack will be in my thoughts all day. He is so very lucky that you're his person.

  11. #49
    Senior Member Avie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,619

    Re: Cancer Support?

    Quote Originally Posted by CptJack View Post
    Woke up this morning to Jack screaming and unable to walk because his axillary lymph nodes blew up big time some time overnight. Appointment for euth at noon.
    Oh no I wish you a lot of strength today.

  12. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5

    Re: Cancer Support?

    sorry CptJack. never easy losing a good friend.

  13. #51
    Senior Member CptJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,821

    Re: Cancer Support?

    Once In A Lifetime Kinda Girl (Kylie) NAC, TN-N, OAC, TG-N, NJC, WV-N, EAC, TG-O, OJC, TG-E, NCC, TN-O, TN-E, WV-O, EJC, OCC, O-TG-E, O-JC-E, O-EAC, O-NCC, S-NCC, S-TG-E
    Odds Are (Molly): IAC, NAC, WV-N, TN-N, NJC, TN-O, WV-O, NCC, TN-E, OAC, OJC
    Mr. Fahrenheit (Kiran): NAC, NJC, TN-N,TG-N, NCC Canis Magnus (X2)

  14. #52
    Senior Member Effisia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: Cancer Support?

    So sorry, CptJack

    <3

    Annabel Lee - Southshore Maiden You May Know, CGC
    Beckett - North River's Quantum Leap, NTD

  15. #53
    Senior Member JulieK1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    891

    Re: Cancer Support?

    I'm so sorry for your loss.

  16. #54
    Senior Member BellaPup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,477

    Re: Cancer Support?

    Oh no, CptJack...I'm so so sorry! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Jack will be missed by everyone. (((((hug)))))

  17. #55
    Senior Member Jen2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    2,303

    Re: Cancer Support?

    So sorry to hear about Jack :-(
    <a href=http://s876.photobucket.com/user/jenelleswitzer/media/Tellier%20-%20Dogs_zpsidzysuwq.jpg.html target=_blank><img src=http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab325/jenelleswitzer/Tellier%20-%20Dogs_zpsidzysuwq.jpg border=0 alt= /></a>
    Kane & Pepper

  18. #56
    Senior Member piperboxermix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    134
    I'm so sorry CptJack. It seems like Jack had a great life with you.

  19. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    216

    Re: Cancer Support?

    Didn't see this until today. So very sorry, CptJack.

  20. #58
    Senior Member Wet Beards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    758

    Re: Cancer Support?

    CptJack: So very sorry Jack is gone and you are hurting.

  21. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    216

    Re: Cancer Support?

    Just wanted to let you all know my quirky, beautiful, bright-eyed, stripey dog is gone. Good bye, Riley - you were taken way too soon.

    Last edited by SnarkHunter66; 06-17-2017 at 09:54 PM.

  22. #60
    Senior Member Wet Beards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    758

    Re: Cancer Support?

    So very sorry.
    Sending a hug.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.