From: The Humane Society
* Distemper - an airborne viral disease of the lungs, intestines and brain.
* Hepatitis - a viral disease of the liver.
* Leptospirosis - a bacterial disease of the urinary system.
* Parainfluenza - infectious bronchitis.
* Parvovirus - a viral disease of the intestines.
* Rabies - a viral disease fatal to humans and other animals.
* Corona - a viral disease of the intestines.
* Bordetella - a bacterial infection (kennel cough)
Puppies - 6 weeks to 1 year
6 to 8 weeks - First puppy shot (DHLPP) + Corona
11 to 12 weeks - Second puppy shot (DHLPP) + Corona
15 to 16 weeks - Third puppy shot (DHLPP) + Corona
Over 4 months - Rabies (repeat l year later)
7 to 9 months - First heartworm test