Yeap, that's what my Barney did. He's a real stinker! He found my left over stash of Hershy Easter Eggs and ate them - foil and all. There were only about 10 left. I did call the vet because it is chocolate, afterall, but he said not to be concerned, that amount is not considered toxic and just to keep an eye on him in case he starts vomiting. So far so good, he's drinking and eating fine. I am concerned, though, because of the tin foil wrapping. Will this cause damage to his intestines? Will he poop this out? Any help/in-sight is appreciated!