Our 6 month lab mix bitch Layla was throwing up several times today, we assumed it was due to the heat (it went up to 95 today suddenly, it's been around 65-75 til now). However this evening once it cooled down a bit she's still sicking up, and now twice she's dropped some diarrea containing what I'm pretty certain is lots of tapeworms after googling lots of worm pics.
She's not well, I'm looking for advice in particular:
1. Does she need to get emergency (i.e. within the hour) vet assistance for this bearing in mind its 2am right now for us.
2. Does she need to get to a vet first thing tomorrow to get this sorted, or is D-Worm tablets from Petsmart going to deal with this (that's what we gave the cats, and the dog last time she had worms about 2 months ago). If she does need a vet will it wait til Monday if they aren't open Saturdays.
3. Anything else you feel we need to know on the subject. Thanks