Early this morning he woke me up panting and couldn't breathe at all through his nose. He would choke if he closed his mouth. So I took him to the vet, and by then he was a lot better. When I went to pick him up they said he was fine, just an allergy. When we left the vet he was okay (they had given him an anti-inflammatory and told me not to give him another one until tomorrow IF I though he needed it). Now his breathing is labored again. Could he be allergic to something in my house? Should I give him a pill anyway?