Tibial crest avulsion
My dog is a Jack Russell Terrier was diagnosed with Tibial crest avulsion on Thursday October 4th 2007 we had gone to 3 different veterinarians and 2 wanted surgery ASAP. So we went to a specialist and he suggested we have him on bed rest for a week in a dog cage and then he will reevaluate him on Friday. This was completely unexpected and I just spent what I had saved on an apartment but I rearranged some bills so I can have approximately $800 to $1000 for him on Friday I am trying to work on a payment plan. They suggested pet care credit but I donít have the best credit and I am afraid I will get denied and I am currently trying to get a cosigner for the application. Will waiting hurt him permanently? Does anybody have any suggestions for a payment plan?
Re: Tibial crest avulsion
Sorry to hear about your pup. I don't know if it will hurt him to wait, that is something to ask the specialist. Let them know your situation, money wise, but also let them know that you are concerned about long term repercussions of waiting. Ask the vet to be up front with you about possible problems or if they even know what could happen if you wait.
Did they say if it's completely detached and impeding on any of the other structures around it? Does he have tissue damage from the fracture? Just curious.
Stephanie ~ the critters human servant
Cowboy ~ rescued Lhasa mix
Blondie ~ Saint Bernard mix
also Bacca & Fizzy (my feathered children)
My animals are my children by choice.
SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.